IOSH Managing Safely Course in Pakistan
IOSH Managing Safely gives managers and supervisors the knowledge and skills they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
Upon successful completion of the course and assessment, students are awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) – the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation.
Who should go for IOSH Managing Safely Course?
IOSH Managing Safely course is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organization. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What will you learn?
- Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to manage health and safety within your team
- Be awarded a Managing Safely certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety membership organisation
- This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position.
Why choose the PAK Safety Solutions?
- We are one of Pakistan’s leading health and safety organisations
- Designed by experts in health, safety and education
- Learning is student-centered and interactive
This course is divided into 7 modules:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Accessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents
- Measuring Performance
If you study in the classroom there is an end-of-course assessment made up of 30 multi-format questions. There’s also a work-based risk assessment task to be completed within one week of the end of the course.
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key reasons to manage health and safety in the workplace
- Define the key terms relating to health and safety
- Identify how the law can have an impact on health and safety in the workplace
- Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
- Identify workplace hazards and risks, assess their impact and how to manage them
- Identify how to evaluate and respond to an incident
- List the characteristics and benefits of an effective health and safety management system
- Describe the principles that underpin good health and safety performance.