April 1, 2019 @ 12:00 am – April 15, 2019 @ 11:59 pm
Safety Officer Course Online (E-Learning)
Course Fee: Rs. 13,000 PKR
Who needs to attend?
The Safety Officer course in Lahore, Pakistan is designed for execution Supervisors / Safety Supervisors, worker representatives, Safety Technicians / Safety Assistants and fresh students who require an understanding of workplace health and safety principles and practices and wish to pursue their career in Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment.
Safety Officer Course Requirements:
Candidates should have minimum Intermediate or above, prior HSE certification would be an added advantage.
Course Key Points:
|Duration||50 to 80 hours|
|Certification Body||PAK Safety Solutions|
|Course Fee||Rs. 13,000 PKR|
Module 1: Management of Health and Safety
Module 2: OHS Legislations and regulations
Module 3: Identification, Evaluation & Analysis Techniques for OH&S Hazards & Risks
Module 4: Hazards & their Controls:
- Fire hazards and controls.
- Electricity hazards and controls.
- Work at Height hazards and controls.
- Excavations hazards and controls.
- Hazardous Materials hazards and controls.
- Mechanical & Non-Mechanical hazards and controls
Safe Working Methods:
- Storage of Substances
- Confined Space Entry
- Permit to work
- Waste Management
- Manual Handling
- Safe Lifting
- Traffic Management.
Personal Protective Equipment
Popular searches related to safety officer course:
- safety officer best institute in Lahore
- best institute in Lahore for safety officer course
- best safety officer institutes in Lahore
- safety officer short course in lahore
- safety officer institute in lahore
- safety officer technical institute in lahore
- safety officer course in lahore 2016
- safety officer course fee in pakistan
- safety diploma uk in pakistan
- safety inspector course in lahore