- This event has passed.
IOSH Managing Safely Course in Multan
August 10, 2016 @ 9:00 am - August 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
IOSH Managing Safely Course 4.0
(Ramadan + Eid Offer 2016)
Registration Deadline: 25th June 2016
Package Fee: Rs. 30,000 PKR
Who should take IOSH Managing Safely Course?IOSH Managing Safely course course is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organization. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Course Benefits:What they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about– in a refreshingly informal way. Managing Safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job. Courses included in this package: IOSH Working Safely Starting Date: 30th June to 4th July 2016 Course Duration: 4 Days (Classroom) Location: Lahore HABC Level 2 Award in Risk Assessment Starting Date: 29th June 2016 Course Duration: 1 Day (Classroom) Location: Lahore Behaviour Based Safety Workshop Starting Date: 28th July 2016 Course Duration: 1 Day (Classroom) Location: Lahore H2S Safety Workshop Starting Date: 27th July 2016 Course Duration: 1 Day (Classroom) Location: Lahore
Course Key Points:
|Course Duration||08 Days (Classroom)|
|Course Starting Date||27-June-2016 to 04-July-2016|
|Course Timings||Full Day (09 AM to 05 PM)|
|Course Fee||Rs. 30,000/- PKR|
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Accessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting our Environment
- Memorable and thought provoking facts, figures and case studies help drive the point’s home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognizable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to work.