- This event has passed.
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas (Lahore)
February 9, 2015 @ 9:00 am - February 13, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
(International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety)
in association with SHEilds Limited UK.NEBOSH International Technical Oil and Gas Certificate (IOG) is a specialist qualification for people involved in the Oil and Gas industry who are responsible for ensuring good health and safety practices as part of their day to day duties and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to manage operational oil and gas risks effectively at workplace.
Special Bundle Offer
- NEBOSH IOG.
- IOSH Managing Safely E-learning.
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
SYLLABUS OF NEBOSH IOG COURSE:ELEMENT 1: Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hazards inherent in oil and gas
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Safety cases and safety reports
- Contractor management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Role and purpose of a permit-to-work system
- Key principles of shift handover
- Plant operations and maintenance
- Failure modes
- Safety critical equipment controls
- Safe storage of hydrocarbons
- Furnace and boiler operations
- Fire and explosion risk in the oil and gas industries
- Emergency Response
- Marine transport
- Land transport