- This event has passed.
NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas (Lahore)
February 9, 2015 @ 9:00 am - February 13, 2015 @ 5:00 pm
(International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety)
in association with SHEilds Limited UK.
NEBOSH International Technical Oil and Gas Certificate (IOG) is a specialist qualification for people involved in the Oil and Gas industry who are responsible for ensuring good health and safety practices as part of their day to day duties and is designed to provide a sound breadth of underpinning knowledge that enables them to manage operational oil and gas risks effectively at workplace.
Special Bundle Offer
- NEBOSH IOG.
- IOSH Managing Safely E-learning.
- HABC Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace.
Total Fee: Rs. 135,000 PKR + Tax.
Registration Deadline: 08-Jan-2015
Course Starting Date: 09-Feb-2015
Course Duration: 05 days (09-Feb-2015 to 13-Feb-2015)
Course Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Examination Date: 17-Feb-2015
Course Fee: Rs. 135,000 PKR + Tax
Course Location: Lahore
Installment Package: Rs. 30,000 as 1st installment (remaining fee to be paid till 08-Jan-2015)
SYLLABUS OF NEBOSH IOG COURSE:
ELEMENT 1: Health, Safety and Environmental Management in Context
- Hazards inherent in oil and gas
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries
- Safety cases and safety reports
ELEMENT 2: Hydrocarbon Process Safety 1
- Contractor management
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Role and purpose of a permit-to-work system
- Key principles of shift handover
- Plant operations and maintenance
ELEMENT 3: Hydrocarbon Process Safety 2
- Failure modes
- Safety critical equipment controls
- Safe storage of hydrocarbons
- Furnace and boiler operations
ELEMENT 4: Fire Protection and Emergency Response
- Fire and explosion risk in the oil and gas industries
- Emergency Response
ELEMENT 5: Logistics and Transport Operations
- Marine transport
- Land transport
The examination comprises of a 2-hour written examination. The written paper consists of one ‘long-answer’ question and ten ’short-answer’ questions. All questions are compulsory.