IOSH Managing Safely Course in Lahore (March 2020 Session)
March 24, 2020 All day
IOSH Managing Safely Course in Lahore Pakistan
Special Offer in just NA
Registration Deadline: 21-March-2020 | Package Fee: 25,000/-PKR
Who should take IOSH Managing Safely Course?
IOSH Managing Safely course is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organization. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What they need to know – and are perhaps reluctant to learn about– in a refreshingly informal way. Managing Safely won’t turn delegates into safety experts – but it will give them the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, it brings home just why health and safety is such an essential part of their job.
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Accessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding your Responsibilities
- Identifying Hazards
- Investigating Incidents and Accidents
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting our Environment
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts, figures and case studies help drive the point’s home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognizable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
- The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to work.
Popular search keywords for this page: