WE ARE HIRING!!
PAK Safety Solutions is one of the leading HSEQ (training & consulting) organization offering a range of HSEQ services within Pakistan & overseas. We are accredited course provider of HABC, RSPH UK and associated with SHEilds Ltd UK. We have previously served major oil & gas, engineering, general industrial clients domestic / overseas.
PAK Safety Solutions has played a pivotal role in promoting HSEQ in Pakistan and significantly helped industry/business to reduce the loss of human lives, property, asset through its services and professional development opportunities to our students.
We are urgently looking to hire HSE Supervisor who can join us immediately.
Karachi (Client’s site)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- A Candidate with Masters’ Degree would be preferred.
- NEBOSH IGC
- Lead Auditor ISO 14001
- Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001
- Experienced Candidates (3+ years) in training & consultancy organization will be preferred.
Develops Managers awareness and ensures that HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
- Assists Management and Support Functions in:
– Establishing, maintaining, implementing and improving the HSE Management System
– Defining HSE objectives.
– Liaising with clients, third party subcontractors and agencies regarding HSE.
– Generating and implementing local standards and procedures.
– Assessing local risks..
– Preparing HSE plans required to ensure optimum minimization of the above and compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
– Implementing above plans.
– Setting up the controls required to verify and ensure proper implementation and maintaining related records.
– Conducting Management review meetings to assess the effectiveness of the HSE Management System and identify required improvements.
- Advises Management on corrective action required.
- Co-ordinates and actively participate in the screening and training of all personnel, including subcontractors.
- Keeps abreast of any new development, new or revised policies and standards related to HSE and inform management accordingly.
- Ensures that the relevant HSE documentation is readily available on the site.
- Advises Management on the compliance of the local HSE program with all local and national regulations of the host country.
- Participates in liaising with third party subcontractors, clients and local agencies regarding HSE.
- Actively follows up on HSE related subjects and participate in HSE audits and investigations of major non-conformances and accidents.
- Develops and maintains a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and active personal involvement of employees in HSE through prevention and reporting of all HSE events (hazardous situations, near accidents and accidents).
- Recommends changes to the HSE program
- Ensures regular updating of personal certifications and attend to personal training as required.
- Develops HSE training matrix for the plant.
- Carries out all the HSE training
- Carries out all the incident investigation
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office.
- Time management & Teamwork.
- Ability to do multitasking.
- Good English competency skills.
Interested Candidates may forward their updated CV to the following:
Muzaffar Baig: email@example.com
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.