Jr. Executive Training & Coordination Required
WE ARE HIRING!!
“Jr. Executive Training & Coordination”
PAK Safety Solutions
is one of the leading HSEQ (training & consulting) organization
offering a range of HSEQ services within Pakistan & overseas. We are accredited course provider of HABC, RSPH UK and associated with SHEilds Ltd UK. We have previously served major oil & gas, engineering, general industrial clients domestic / overseas.
PAK Safety Solutions
has played a pivotal role in promoting HSEQ in Pakistan and significantly helped industry/business to reduce the loss of human lives, property, asset through its services and professional development opportunities to our students.
We are urgently looking to hire Jr. Executive Training & Coordination
who can join us immediately.
Jr. Executive Training & Coordination
Male / Female
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced Candidates (1+ year) in training & consultancy organization will be preferred.
- Preparation of training’s schedules and training calendar.
- Execution and management of training according to the schedule.
- Preparation of information brochure, flyers & cards related to the trainings and events.
- Potential candidates and clients follow up for the course registrations.
- Arrangements of the study material for the trainings & courses.
- Preparation of the certificates of courses & trainings.
- Coordination with the head office for training arrangements & execution.
- Information management (public dealing, telephone calls, email management, website & social media management).
- Liaison with international and local certification bodies for courses.
- Candidate registrations for the courses.
- Preparation of official documents & letters.
- Social media management.
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel etc).
- Time management & Teamwork.
- Ability to do multitasking.
- Good English competency skills.
Interested Candidates may forward their updated CV to the following:
Muzaffar Baig: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.