NEBOSH International Diploma Course in Lahore Pakistan
The NEBOSH International Diploma is a qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals, building directly upon the foundation of knowledge provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. The Diploma is designed to provide students with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety practitioner and also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
The International Diploma is modeled on the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety. The key difference between the two qualifications is in the applicability of legal requirements. Rather than be guided by a specifically UK framework, the International Diploma takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards, such as the International Labour Organisation (ILO) codes of practice. Local laws and cultural factors form part of the study programme where relevant and appropriate.
There are no prerequisite entry requirements, though students will find it helpful to have completed the International General Certificate first. Students should also be aware that this is a demanding qualification – approximately equivalent to third-year degree level – and therefore may find it very difficult if they do not have this background knowledge and/or the ability and application to study at this level.
Who should take this course?
The NEBOSH International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety qualification has been designed for:
- HSE Managers & Executives
- Professional health and safety advisers; and
- Environmental practitioners
who wish to complete a post-graduate level industry recognised qualification.
Syllabus Summary (November 2015 Specification)
- Unit IA: Managing health and safety
- Unit IB: Hazardous substances/agents
- Unit IC: Workplace and work equipment safety
- Unit DNI: Application of health and safety in the workplace.
Download Syllabus Guide (November 2015 Specification)
Examination & Assignment details
The examinations are held twice each year, January and July, and comprise of one 3-hour written paper for each of the core units (IA, IB & IC) (three 3-hour examinations in total). Students must complete a workplace-based assignment for unit DNI. Only students who have enrolled with NEBOSH through an accredited center are eligible to register for the examination.
Did you know?
By completing the NEBOSH IGC course prior to undertaking this qualification, you will have better-underpinning knowledge of the core subject; therefore ensuring you are better prepared for your NEBOSH International Diploma Course studies and potentially help increase your pass rate!
Popular searches related to NEBOSH IDIP Course:
- NEBOSH diploma in Pakistan
- NEBOSH diploma in Karachi
- nebosh international diploma in Pakistan
- nebosh diploma cost in Pakistan
- nebosh diploma fee in Pakistan
- nebosh international diploma online
- nebosh diploma distance learning in Pakistan
- nebosh diploma distance learning
- nebosh international diploma courses
- nebosh online diploma in Pakistan